Social Icons

blogger widget

Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

a flood of patients rushing in..

my wife suffers from URTI (upper respiratory tract infection) today... she took a day off.. hopefully her mood and her physical wellbeing willl restore throughout the day.. I had a terrible morning shift... patients kept coming and flooding like crazy and mainly they are the yellow zone's, some even shifted to red zones.. i had to cover all the zones from the URTI to the unstable angina, peritonitis, surprisingly not so many trauma cases.. and surprisingly there were loads of respiratory problems ranging from pneumonia, congestive heart failures and pulmonary tuberculosis.. i cant even had my dirty hands on my morning meal.. felt rather exhausted..

well. that's the bad part of the day.. the good news is i'm having two days off starting tomorrow. I want to concentrate having my webpages done.. but still no news from mt webhosting company.. what a bad service.. i sent two e-mails already but no answers.. how am i gonna start.. probably i'll just sit and brainstorm for my webpage outline..

should i consider this webhosting instead? http://case-studies.sitesell.com/easy135.html

No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

jjjhhbkjljljl;k
 
Blogger Templates