Social Icons

blogger widget

Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2005

MY wedding - Finally..


 


 


 


 


 


 


I got married on th 7th of August this year..
(note the number 7 and 8 - the year i was born 78)
Hmm... it's been almost 5 months.. well it's as good as it gets.. i was nervous initially.. but when the time comes it'll just happen.. remember, 'action cures fear'. the wife is Jamilah al Muhammady Mohammad. we're both doctors by profession.. it takes courage to start a new life.

Upon the ceremonial handshake, i 'signed' a social contract. My life would never be the same.. This is ging to be the lifelong school of hard-knock.

Well, I think i'm old enough for that. Luckily I share my life with the most wonderful woman. I pray to Allah that this day onward will be the most precious moments in my life. Amin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ckp dlm bhs mlayu ble? :)
ana nak tgk pic zaujatuka//
ble?

Anonymous said...

er..pic2 yg ada tu gambo jauh ba.

Unknown said...

salam sejahtera puteri, awak ni dari mana? Ireland ka? nak tengok close up? nanti kena tanya zaujah dulu..

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

jjjhhbkjljljl;k
 
Blogger Templates