Social Icons

blogger widget

Pages

Sunday, April 02, 2006

18 or 16 weeks?

I'm not too sure if my wife is 18 or 16 weeks pregnant.. the ultrasound measured the fetus as having gone through 18 weeeks of life whereas clinical examination indicated a rather younger 16 weeks fetus. This is quite a problem for most doctors and nurses who are expecting. Due to hectic lifestyles and poor nutrition causing this group of profession these problems. Why is this happening?

I feel sorry for houseman/intern doctors. They have to struggle the first year after graduating. Most of the time they have to make clinical judgements with rather cloudy if not weary mind. Having to do oncalls every other day, and even if you are not oncall , still you have stay until 8 or 10 pm to settle the unfinished jobs - this will start to take its toll. Why can't the govt. pay them overtime or at least hire phlebotomist to do the bloodsucking jobs every morning. This eased up the most of my pain during my internship back then in Ireland. Don;t blame these doctors if they aren't interested to stay another 9 years in govt hospitals..

just my 3 cent points to Chua Soi Lek

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum bro Zikri:

I would like to congratulate you on becoming a father-to-be. I really hope everything goes well. It has been quite a while since I see you last time. Hows life?? I do hope we can meet again sometime soon insyaallah...

Unknown said...

w'salam wbt, thanks for stopping by.. life's been generous to me. Apart from good wife and clean air, I must praise Him for thriving this life within iman and taqwa.. that's by far the most important rizq ever a human can appreciate if he is wise enough to do so.. May the very blessing of Allah be upon you and your future undertaking.. Hidup biar sedap.. Huhu..

Anonymous said...

Do you still keep your old mobile/home no? If it is so maybe I can text you if I'm nearby...If not then kawe kene carikla no tepon demo...Terima kasih kpd ALLAH jua dgn nikmat-Nya yg tidak terhingga...

Unknown said...

sure.. do contact me whenever you are around, bro. I'd be honoured to have you as my guess. My new h/p no : 012-9883101. Make sure you contact me , ya?

Anonymous said...

sure thing...Insyaallah...

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

jjjhhbkjljljl;k
 
Blogger Templates