Social Icons

blogger widget

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Poor Dear Wife

I felt wholeheartedly sorry for my wife. Not only she's conceiving, also having to look after tens of patients in medical ward has started to take its toll. She's disressed, exhausted, hungry and easily hurt. I hope she will cope well. And I pray for her.

I felt rather a strange but pleasant feeling when we headed towards antenatal clinic last sunday for a brief check up. The experience of seeing the fetal movement, the heartbeats, the kicking of 'my' own offspring inside the ultrasound monitor is just undescribable.. It's just unbeliavable.. I can't believe that I'm a future daddy. Do i hear it right? A papa.. is in the making..

It's possibly best to cultivate the best environment for the new family member. I will perform my daily zikr, purify my heart and control my emotions.. Insya Allah, that'll help to develop a super generation! By grace of Almighty God.

1 comment:

Ayman Rosland said...

Assalamu'alaikum wbt,

Tahniah kerana akan bergelar ayah!Jaga amal dan iman elok-elok.Moga2 auranya akan diwariskan pada si anak.Baca kitab 'Tarbiyatul Awlad' oleh Dr Abdullah Nasih Ulwan.Bagus utk pedoman membina keluarga Islamik dan cemerlang.
Deen Intensive Dublin akan diteruskan lagi tahun ini.Ustaz Fauzi Hadrami akan syarahkan kitab "Hidayatus Shibyan", atau 'Pedoman utk Anak-Anak'.Macam kitab 'Tarbiyatul Awlad' jugak ler.Tapi kitab klasik.....Jemputlah datang summer nanti.Heheheh

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

jjjhhbkjljljl;k
 
Blogger Templates